This course has two areas of focus:
- Exploring currently-emerging trends in telecommunications which appear
to be destined to become integrated into the field of education in the
- Acquiring hands-on experience with telecommunications systems.
Listserv - if you are not already on a selected discussion list for your group, please send an email to your designated clinical faculty from the email address you would like to have on designated class discussion list.
- Access to an Internet browser, an Internet service provider and e-mail will
be necessary for those enrolling in this course. A Real Player plug-in
is needed and can be downloaded at www.real.com.
Test your equipment with this
audio file or this
Audio and Video files for this course are from previous 5400 sections taught by Dr. Gerald Knezek.
- E-mail access is required as well.
- All are expected to participate in discussions in person or
via E-mail, learn to access at least one computer-based communication system,
one information retrieval system,one audio-conferencing system, and one
video-based telecommunications system.
- There will be four project-based assignments and a research