- The student will prepare a summary of experimental research and present the summary in class.
- The student will write a critique of an experimental research study.
- The student will classify various experimental and statistical variables, and types of experimental designs.
- The student will produce a research design document and present the design to the class.
Listserv - if you are not already on a selected discussion list for your group, please send an email to your designated clinical faculty from the email address you would like to have on designated class discussion list.
- Access to an Internet browser, an Internet service provider and e-mail will
be necessary for those enrolling in this course. A Real Player plug-in
is needed and can be downloaded at www.real.com.
Materials for this course are by Dr. Gerald Knezek and Dr Jon Young.
- E-mail access is required as well.
- Students are expected to participate in discussions in person or
- There will be three assignments .