Due Date: August 4, 2006
Value: 20 points total
- Send the instructor an e-mail containing the URL for your project. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare and deliver five-minute presentation during class.
Part 1 (15 pts)
Using HTML and PHP, create a website using programming techniques learned during the course. The site must match your accepted final project proposal.
- An "index.html"
- Programming that meets the accepted functional requirements.
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
Student must use one or more of the above items in the submitted code.
Part 2 (5 pts)
- Ten minute presentation during the scheduled class time.