Assignment #3 - Class Project - Interactive Mutimedia Project
- September 13 - Team Selection and ISD Selection Posted
- October 11 - brief overview of current status
- November 15 - Presentation on plan
- December13 - Final Plan Submitted
Value: 25 points total
- 5 points - team selection
- 5 points - draft plan of implementation
- 15 points - Project implementation
Students will be placed within one of two project groups. The groups will pick from one of the ISD designs that was created in a previous course. The project team will then work on creating a design and implementation document and then implement the project. The design document needs to be approved by the course instructor before implementation should begin.
The previous course created the following:
- Develop an Instructional System Design plan for the development of a interactive game that uses narrative driven interaction with high guidance for the purpose of educating potential students about the Dept of Learning Technology.
- The design should provide for a complete strategy of instructional system design, plan, and other requirements using the selected ISD.
- For example: if the ISD of Rapid Instructional Design was selected, then a plan would include a) Introduction and Overview of the ISD being used, b) Overview of the proposed Instruction and outcomes, c) Pre-Instructional Design, d) Analysis, e) Design, f) Development Plan, g) Implementation Design and Plan, and h) Evaluation Plan.
- Length of the plan will depend on the ISD selected and concept of the interactive game.
The purpose of this project is to examine the implementaiton of another groups design.