Assignment #4 - Graphics and Interactive Power Point
Due Date: June 2, 2010
Value: 15 points total
- Post to the course forum when your assignment is available for grading.
- Post to the class formum containing the written part of the assignment (part 2).
Part 1 (8 pts)
Assignment 4 - edit and add graphics to an interactive power point presentation.
- Create a power point presentation that will communicate a topic or information
- Use the basic layout has shown below to create you interactive powerpoint
- Choose a message to be communicated
- The presenation should be well designed using graphics and elememnts as discussed in previous work and readings
- The main design criteria is that of a Kiosk-style presenation
- Presenation should have a logical flow and navigation scheme
- The presentation should be at least 15 slides. Note: the diagram only shows 11.
- The presenation should display both scanned, camera, an Internet graphics
- All images should be colored, brightness, etc corrected
- Do not use pre-made elements in Power Point. You are responsible for creating the background and other elements to be used
- Include one or more Animated GIFs in the presenation
- Upload PPT version presentation to the student area (yourname_assign4.ppt)
Part 2 (7 pts)