Due Date: April 29, 2003
Value: 25 points total
- Send the instructor an e-mail containing the URL for your project. email@example.com.
- Prepare and deliver five-minute presentation during class.
Part 1 (20 pts)
Using HTML, create a website using "advanced" layout techniques that is educationally orientated. The site must match your accepted final project proposal.
Test Data: None
- An "index.html" page that contains: Your name, Intended primary and secondary audience , Key learning objective(s) for the site.
- Use of at least two "advanced" layout technique, which may include tables (which define the user interface), cascading style sheets, or frames.
- Font choices, navigational elements, etc. that is consistent with contemporary website design as presented in class.
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
Output: Student Defined
Expected Code: Student must use one or more of the above items in the submitted code.
Part 2 (5 pts)
- Five minute presentation during one of the scheduled times.