Due Date: January 29, 2004
Value: 10 points total
- Send the instructor an e-mail containing the HTML files for this assignment. Please archive them using ZIP or another method. email@example.com.
Using HTML, create a website with a simple instructional tutorial incorporating a unified theme. The HTML must contain at least the following items:
Test Data: None
- An "index.html" page that contains your name.
- Provides the definitions and explains the following concepts:
- Hypertext Markup Language
- World Wide Web
- HTML TAG
- What is a Logical Character Tag
- What is a Physical Character Tag
- Multiple Paragraphs.
- Use at least two Logical and two Physical Character Tags on the page
- Multiple .gif or .jpg image. Graphics of appropriate size, format, and content to reinforce the instructional content of the site. The web page must contain at least 2 graphic images.
- Use two Horizontal Line's of at least two different sizes
- One Hyperlink that points to another web page
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
Output: Student Defined
Expected Code: Student must use one or more of the above items in the submitted code.