Due Date: February 12, 2004 (changed to Feb 17, 2004)
Value: 10 points total
- Send the instructor an e-mail containing the URL location for this assignment. firstname.lastname@example.org. Your web pages will be stored on a server for grading. Your will be contacted by the CECS 5450 course servers about how to access and store your assignment.
Using HTML, create a website that is interlinked (3 pages) discussing a hobby or favorite topic. The HTML must contain at least the following items:
Test Data: None
- An "index.html" page that contains your name and is the first page of your assignment.
- 3 Web Pages (whic includes the index.html page) that are interlinked
- Include both relative and absolute hyperlinks
- Email Link
- Include 1 Background on a web page
- Include atleast 1 list
- Include atleast 1 image map
- one or more graphics
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
Output: Student Defined
Expected Code: Student must use one or more of the above items in the submitted code.