Due Date: March 25, 2004 (changed to April 1, 2004)
Value: 10 points total
- Send the instructor an e-mail containing the URL location for this assignment. email@example.com. Your web pages will be stored on a server for grading.
Using HTML, create a website with a simple instructional tutorial incorporating a unified theme (different from the previous two). The HTML must contain at least the following items:
Test Data: None
- An "index.html" page that contains: Your name, Intended primary and secondary audience , Key learning objective(s) for the site.
- A minimum of 2 HTML pages (including the "index.html" page above).
- Use elements from previous assignments as necessary
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
Output: Student Defined
Expected Code: Student must use one or more of the above items in the submitted code.