Due Date: April 13, 2004
Value: 10 points total
- Send the instructor an e-mail containing the URL for the first half of the assignment. email@example.com.
- Post an e-mail to the class list containing the written part of the assignment (part 2). Use the following subject line: Your Name - Assignment 5
Part 1 (7 pts)
Using HTML, create a website with a simple instructional tutorial incorporating a unified theme. The HTML must contain at least the following items:
Test Data: None
- An "index.html" page that contains: Your name, Intended primary and secondary audience , Key learning objective(s) for the site.
- A minimum of 2 HTML pages (including the "index.html" page above.
- HTML pages will use CSS as their primary formatting method
- User elements from previous assignments as necessary
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
Output: Student Defined
Expected Code: Student must use one or more of the above items in the submitted code.
Part 2 (3 pts)
- Locate and read, from any professional journal, two articles relevant to the course concerning dynamic web pages (JSP, PHP, ASP, etc). Write a two paragraph review for each article. The 1st paragraph should describe the contents of the article. The 2nd paragraph should be your reaction to the article. Do not forget to include the reference cite. Use APA format.
- Reply to at least two postings in a meaningful manner. Be sure to include
your name in the subject line like: Re: There Name - Assignment #5 - Your Name