Due Date: February 17, 2004
Value: 10 points total
- Send the instructor an e-mail telling when you have completed the first part. Include the URL of the new server home page along with URLs for each team member page. The instructor will access your server using the Apache server and view your student web pages.
- Post an e-mail to the class list containing the written part of the assignment (part 2). Use the following subject line: Your Name - Assignment 2
Part 1 (7 pts)
- Configure Apache Web Service
- Replace the default set of web pages with web page that provides links to each team member.
- Each team member will create a personal web page in their 'local' user account directory (public_html). The web pages should include at least a personal photo and bio of the member.
Part 2 (3 pts)
- Locate and read, from any professional journal, two articles relevant to the area of "acceptable use" of Internet services with minors and/or in a K-12 setting. Write a two paragraph review for each article. The 1st paragraph should describe the contents of the article. The 2nd paragraph should be your reaction to the article. Do not forget to include the reference cite. Use APA format.
- Reply to at least two postings in a meaningful manner. Be sure to include
your name in the subject line like: Re: There Name - Assignment #2 - Your Name