Assignment #2 - Table-Base Page Layout
Due Date: February 15, 2005
Value: 12 points total
- Send the instructor an e-mail containing the URL for the first half of the assignment. email@example.com.
- Post an e-mail to the class list containing the written part of the assignment (part 2). Use the following subject line: Your Name - Assignment 2
Part 1 (9 pts)
Using HTML, create a website (5+ pages) that provides content regarding a hobby or interest. The HTML must contain at least the following items:
Test Data: None
- An "index.html" page.
- A minimum of 5 HTML pages (including the "index.html" page above), but no more than 10 pages total. The web pages need to be interlinked.
- All pages must be layed out using Tables as the page format.
- Table(s) that contains data (we will be doing table as layout style in a later assignment)
- Color(s) used for fonts or table cells, etc
- Fonts Size
- Create and use a client side image map
- User elements from previous assignments as necessary
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
Output: Student Defined
Expected Code: Student must use one or more of the above items in the submitted code.
Part 2 (3 pts)
- Locate and read, from any professional journal, two articles relevant to the course that cover copyright issues on web content and use. Write a two paragraph review for each article. The 1st paragraph should describe the contents of the article. The 2nd paragraph should be your reaction to the article. Do not forget to include the reference cite. Use APA format.
- Reply to at least two postings in a meaningful manner. Be sure to include
your name in the subject line like: Re: There Name - Assignment #2 - Your Name