Presentation Date: May 3, 2005
Due Date: May 7, 2005
Value: 30 points total
- Send the instructor an e-mail containing the URL for your project. email@example.com.
- Prepare and deliver five-minute presentation during class.
Part 1 (25 pts)
Using HTML, create a website using "advanced" layout techniques that is educationally orientated. The site must match your accepted final project proposal.
Test Data: None
- An "index.html" page
- Use "advanced" layout techniques of either tables or cascading style sheets that define the user interface
- Font choices, navigational elements, etc. that is consistent with contemporary website design as presented in class.
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
- Content presentation, navigation, and look/feel will be an important part of the final grade.
Output: Student Defined
Expected Code: Student must use one or more of the above items in the submitted code.
Part 2 (5 pts)
- Five minute presentation on the class night indicated above.