Assignment #5 - Blog, PhpBB, and/or Moodle
Due Date: April 12, 2005
Value: 10 points total
Submission: Blog, PhpBB, and/or Moodle (Groups can decide for one or all)
- Send the instructor an e-mail telling when you have completed the first part with information on how to access the application firstname.lastname@example.org as well as an e-mail to the course list telling the group how to access your assignment.
- Post an e-mail to the class list containing the written part of the assignment (part 2). Use the following subject line: Your Name - Assignment 5
Part 1 (7 pts)
- Choose and install either a Blog (download), PhpBB (download) and/or Moodle (http://moodle.org)
- The suggested applications are both php and mysql dependent and will require accomplishment of assignment 4
- configure the choosen application as necessary to make it operational
- provide content for the choosen application
Part 2 (3 pts)
- Locate and read, from any professional journal, two articles that discuss an Internet service that we have yet to cover in the course that you think is interesting or would be useful in education. Write a two paragraph review for each article. The 1st paragraph should describe the contents of the article. The 2nd paragraph should be your reaction to the article. Do not forget to include the reference cite. Use APA format.
- Reply to at least two postings in a meaningful manner. Be sure to include
your name in the subject line like: Re: There Name - Assignment #5 - Your Name