Assignment #3 - Class Project - Evaluation and Testing of a Design and Implementation
- March 21 - Team Selection and ISD Selection Posted
- April 18 - brief overview of current status
- May 2 - Presentation on plan
- May 2 - Final Plan Submitted
Value: 25 points total
- 5 points - team creation and ISD selection
- 5 points - first draft and brief oral overview
- 5 points - presentation of plan
- 10 points - submitted plan
Working in teams of 2-3 students, each group will work using one of the ISD method presented in assignment one to complete the following task.
The task for each team is to
- Develop an Instructional System Design plan for the development of a interactive game that uses narrative driven interaction with high guidance for the purpose of educating potential students about the Dept of Learning Technology.
- The design should provide for a complete strategy of instructional system design, plan, and other requirements using the selected ISD.
- For example: if the ISD of Rapid Instructional Design was selected, then a plan would include a) Introduction and Overview of the ISD being used, b) Overview of the proposed Instruction and outcomes, c) Pre-Instructional Design, d) Analysis, e) Design, f) Development Plan, g) Implementation Design and Plan, and h) Evaluation Plan.
- Length of the plan will depend on the ISD selected and concept of the interactive game.
The purpose of this project is to provide in-depth focus and work on a selected ISD related to a real group-based project.