Assignment #4 - Graphics and Interactive Power Point
Due Date: April 30
Value: 12 points total
- Post to the course forum when your assignment is available for grading.
- Post to the class forum containing the written part of the assignment (part 2).
Part 1 (6 pts)
Assignment 4 - edit and add graphics to an interactive power point presentation.
- Create a power point presentation that will communicate a topic or information
- Use the basic layout has shown below to create you interactive power point
- Choose a message to be communicated
- The presentation should be well designed using graphics and elements as discussed in previous work and readings
- The main design criteria is that of a Kiosk-style presentation
- Presentation should have a logical flow and navigation scheme
- The presentation should be at least 15 slides. Note: the diagram only shows 11.
- The presentation should display both scanned, camera, an Internet graphics
- All images should be colored, brightness, etc corrected
- Do not use pre-made elements in Power Point. You are responsible for creating the background and other elements to be used
- Include one or more Animated GIFs in the presentation
- Upload PPT version presentation to the student area (yourname_assign4.ppt)
- Notes on creating the powerpoint kiosk
- Notes on creating the animated gif
- Locate and read, from any professional conference, journal, article, online source, two articles relevant on the use of 3D images and objects in graphic design. Write a two paragraph review for each article. The 1st paragraph should describe the contents of the article. The 2nd paragraph should be your reaction to the article. Do not forget to include the reference cite. Use APA format.
- Post to the class forum the written part of the assignment. One posting per article.
- Reply to at least two postings in a meaningful manner.