Assignment #5 - Final Project
Due Date: April 30
Value: 10 points total
- At the end of Assignment 4, the student must send an e-mail to the instructor describing what the final project will be (i.e. content, size, pages, target audience, etc).
- Post to the course forum when your assignment is available for viewing.
- Using HTML, create a website using "advanced" layout techniques (i.e. CSS). The site must match your accepted final project proposal.
- An "index.html" page
- Use cascading style sheets that define the user interface
- Font choices, navigational elements, etc. that is consistent with contemporary website design as presented in class.
- Content presentation, navigation, and look/feel will be an important part of the final grade.
- Layout must be student's design. The design can be original or based on an existing CSS template. A student cannot simply use an existing CSS template. If a template is used, then the template must be significantly updated or modified to show CSS mastery.
- It must display acceptably on Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- All web pages must contain validated html with no errors.
- The purpose of this assignment is to show mastery of the materials covered during the course.