Assignment #4 - MySQL, PHP, and Joomla (a php/mysql application)
Due Date: April 9
Value: 10 points total
- Post to the assignment moodle forum containing the URLs for the first half of the assignment.
- Post a message to the moodle containing the written part of the assignment (part 2).
Part 1 (7 pts)
- setup/configure mysql, php, and apache (see schedule)
- configure passwords for all mysql accounts
- Install Joomla Content Management Application and have it be accessible via your main FQDN, i.e. if your server is beta.lt.unt.edu, configure Apache to serve the Joomla from http://beta.lt.unt.edu
Part 2 (3 pts)
- Locate and read, from any professional journal, two articles relevant to the area of Database driven web approach and/or systems. Write a two paragraph review for each article. The 1st paragraph should describe the contents of the article. The 2nd paragraph should be your reaction to the article. Do not forget to include the reference cite. Use APA format.
- Reply to at least two postings in a meaningful manner.