Due Date: August 4, 2006
Value: 30 points total
- Send the instructor an e-mail containing the URL for your project. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using HTML, create a website using "advanced" layout techniques that is educationally orientated. The site must match your accepted final project proposal.
- An "index.html" page
- Use cascading style sheets that define the user interface
- Font choices, navigational elements, etc. that is consistent with contemporary website design as presented in class.
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
- Content presentation, navigation, and look/feel will be an important part of the final grade.
Student must use one or more of the above items in the submitted code.