Assignment #1 - HTML
Due Date: June 22, 2009
Value: 20 points total
- Post an e-mail to the course listserv when your assignment is availavle for viewing.
Using HTML, create a series of web pages with a simple structure incorporating a unified theme. The HTML must contain at least the following items:
- The first page will be called "index.html" and be stored under a sub-directory called "assign1" in your public_html area.
- A minimum of 5 HTML pages (including the "index.html" page above), but no more than 10 pages total. The web pages need to be interlinked.
- A consistent theme used throughout.
- Multiple Paragraphs.
- Hyperlinks to your pages and other websites (both relative and absolute).
- Email Link
- Logical and Physcial Tags
- Use appropriate headings and idention
- Insert a .gif or .jpg image. Graphics of appropriate size, format, and content to reinforce the instructional content of the site.
- Horizontal Line's of at least two different sizes
- Use both order and underorder lists
- use a background image on one or more pages
- Implement an image map
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
Student must use one or more of each of the above items in the submitted code.