Assignment #3 - CSS Page Layout
Due Date: July 20, 2009
Value: 20 points total
- Post an e-mail to the course listserv when your assignment is availavle for viewing.
Using HTML, create a website. The HTML must contain at least the following items:
- An "index.html" page
- A minimum of 5 main HTML pages (including the "index.html" page above), but no more than 10 main pages total. The web pages need to be interlinked.
- The pages use only CSS as the layout
- User elements from previous assignments as necessary
- You can choose to use the example discussed on the course schedule or use a pre-existing template
- It must display acceptably on Netscape 4.x and Internet Explorer 5.0 and later.
Student must use one or more of the above items in the submitted code.