Peer Review Worksheet
- Did the presentation include an introduction? If so, did it communicate the information effectively?
- Did the presentation have a purpose? If so, what was it?
- Was there supporting information? Was the information laid out in tables? Was it effective presented?
- Did the presentation analyze or summarize the information? Were new ideas presented?
- Did the presentation have graphics or charts? Did they effectively portray a message? What was the message?
- Did the presentation include a conclusion? If, so did it summarize the presentation effectively?
- Was the length of the presentation just right? Drawn out? Not long enough?
- What was the best part of the presentation? The worst?