Home · Highlights · Definitions · Rules · Cheating? · Resources
- The game is played with at least two decks of cards including jokers
- A player may draw out of turn (but isn't this Cheating?)
- The Joker is wild
- No discard in round seven
Decks and Jokers
The number of decks and jokers to use is determined by the number of players.
- Begin with two decks of cards for up to four players
- Add one deck for each additional two players
- Five players would used two decks
- Six players would three decks
- Add one joker for each player
Created by: Ric Anzaldua (e-mail).
Created: July 10, 2003