Gerald Knezek (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sheet for Technology and Cognition
- The student will prepare a summary of experimental research and
present the summary in class.
- The student will write a critique of an experimental research
- The student will analyze and summarize previously prepared
exploratory data in a small collaborative group.
- The student will classify various experimental and statistical
variables, and types of experimental designs.
- The student will produce
a research design document and present the design to the class.
- Listserv - please send an email to Dana Arrowood at email@example.com
from the email address you would like to have on designated class discussion
Matthews Hall - 308
Saturday, January 17, 9-1 pm
Saturday, February 21, 9-1 pm
Saturday, March 27, 9-1 pm
Saturday April 24, 9-1 pm
- Access to an Internet browser, an Internet service provider and
e-mail will be necessary for those enrolling in this course. A Real Player
plug-in is needed and can be downloaded at www.real.com.
Supplementary materials for this course are by Dr. Gerald
Knezek and Dr Jon Young.
- E-mail access is required as well.
- Students are expected to participate in discussions in person
or via E-mail.
- There will be four assignments and